Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Songs that never fail to make me cry


Colbie Caillat - I Never Told You


I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you
I can't believe it, I still want you
After all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you...

I see your blue eyes
Every time I close mine
You make it hard to see
Where I belong to
When I'm not around you
It's like I'm not with me

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
I can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)
After all the things we've been through (I know it's never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you...

But I never told you
What I should have said
No I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
Can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)
After all the things we've been through (I know it’s never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you, no, no...



Miley Cyrus - Stay


Well, it's good to hear your voice
I hope you're doing fine
And if you ever wondered
I'm lonely here tonight

I'm lost here in this moment
And time keeps slipping by
And if I could have just one wish
I'd have you by my side

Oh, oh, I miss you
Oh, oh, I need you

And I love you more than I did before
And if today I don't see your face
Nothing's changed, no one can take your place
It gets harder every day

Say you love me more than you did before
And I'm sorry it's this way
But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home
And if you ask me, I will stay, I will stay

Well, I tried to live without you
The tears fall from my eyes
I'm alone and I feel empty
God, I'm torn apart inside

I look up at the stars
Hoping you're doing the same
And somehow I feel closer
And I can hear you say

Oh, oh, I miss you
Oh, oh, I need you

I love you more than I did before
And if today I don't see your face
Nothing's changed, no one can take your place
It gets harder every day

Say you love me more than you did before
And I'm sorry it's this way
But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home
And if you ask me, I will stay, I will stay, always stay

I never wanna lose you
And if I had to, I would choose you
So always stay, please, always stay
You're the one that I hold on to
'Cause my heart would stop without you

I love you more than I did before
And if today I don't see your face
Nothing's changed, no one can take your place
It gets harder every day

Say you love me more than you did before
And I'm sorry that it's this way
But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home
And if you ask me, I will stay, I will stay, I'll always stay

And I love you more than I did before
And I'm sorry that it's this way
But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home
And if you ask, I will stay, I will stay, I will stay



Samsons - Kenangan Terindah


Aku yang lemah tanpamu
Aku yang rentan karena
Cinta yang tlah hilang darimu
Yang mampu menyanjungku

Selama mata terbuka
Sampai jantung tak berdetak
Selama itu pun
Aku mampu tuk mengenangmu

Darimu, kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku, kau lah cinta sejati

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang telah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang telah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah


2 comments:

tenku butang said...

one follow..jom singgah sini lak.. n follow sekali yea.. =) http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/2013/03/wordless-wednesday-i-hate-this-bagi-3.html?showComment=1362620836873#c8233176151603559504

tenku butang said...

lagu sedey.. =(

Follow Dashboard