Tuesday, May 08, 2012

The hardest job in the world. Happy Mother's Day

"There is no way we can ever really thank our mother for all she does for us nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices she made while raising us."

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the other momma out there.


Dear mak, Zabariah binti Paiman,
I love you more than words. I love you with all my heart. I really really really love you. And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Mak, you'll never know how special you are to me. Sometimes, I really wish you'll be the only one for me and I'm the only one for you, like there's no other siblings either human in this world. Silly right ? Haha.
I wish you are a part of my life for ever and ever and ever.
I always want to become like you when I grow up. Exactly like you. You raised us not just 5 or six but eight kids very well. :)
Thank you, Mak,
for being there for me, for us. Thank you for the advice, for everything you have provided for us and all those sacrifices. Thank you for all those screaming and most importantly the endless love you give us.
You support me all the time, and it means so much.
I love you, Mak. I really do. Muahx ♥
xoxo,
Your silly daughter.
Aziah Razak :)




"Being a mom is the hardest job in the world. But it's also the best."


Bye & love. ;)

4 comments:

Si Matatajam said...

M pun syg Mak sgt2... Follow back ye

Namee Roslan said...

i love my mum too!! :))

::aien:: said...

mom is the greatest gift :)

Hanim Irsyad said...

I Love My IBU :)

Follow Dashboard